Save the Date! - Title Agent Roundtable - February 2, 2016
Looking to take that next step to get involved in your local Title Industry in 2016?
The Ohio Association of Independent Title Agents (OAITA) is an non-profit organization representing independent title insurance agents and interested real estate settlement services industry stakeholders from across Ohio who share a common philosophy about the value of independence and autonomy in real estate transactions. This organization is an affiliate of the National Association of Independent Land Title Agents (NAILTA), a national professional organization representing independent settlement providers across the United States.
- Our mission is to provide the driving force for advancing the independent settlement provider in Ohio.
- Our vision is for Ohio to be the model of excellence, led by the advocacy, leadership, and expertise of the members of the OAITA, for autonomous real estate transactions.
For more information on the OAITA, click here.
What can you do to support us?
Get involved. Join our organization. Become a member today. Read our blog and keep aware of important issues that affect the title insurance industry and real estate settlement services industry in Ohio and the nation. Tell your friends in the industry about us. If you are concerned about your place in the title insurance industry or the real estate settlement services industry, you should be a part of our organization!
“Together, change is possible.”
- News (49)
- Our Blog (213)
- AfBAs (11)
- Affiliated Business Arrangements (12)
- ALTA (15)
- CFPB (9)
- Class action lawsuits (5)
- Howard Hanna (2)
- HR 1799 (1)
- HUD (3)
- MERS (6)
- OAITA Litigation (2)
- Ohio Department of Insurance (24)
- OLTA (7)
- RESPA (7)
- RESPRO (4)
- RICO (2)
- Russell Realty (1)
- Secure Settlements (1)
- title insurance (9)
- title insurance; kickbacks (1)
- torrens (1)
- Vetting (1)